Orders placed on business days prior to 12:00 PM CST are processed that same day. Orders placed after 12:00 PM CST are processed the following business day.
Crankshaft Supply reserves the rate to alter shipping carriers in the event that an alternative carrier can provide better service that meets or exceeds the customer’s requested delivery service time.
- Crankshaft core units must be returned in original carton WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PURCHASE ( with packaging material ) to receive full core credit.
- Cores will be inspected and credit issued according to the COMPANY’s identification unit.
- Crankshafts noted as “CRITICAL CORE” will be credited ONLY AFTER in-house factory inspection. Inspections are carried out within 48 hours of core receipt.
- Credit will be charged back for cores as specified below.
- More than one journal worn beyond .030
- Damaged necks, flanges, keyways or broken bolts
- Visible breaks
- Twisted or badly warped
- Breaks detected after magnetic particle inspection
- Obvious scrap, rusty or stored outside cores
INSPECTED CORES THAT DO NOT MEET CORE CREDIT REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DENIED REFUND AND MAY BE SCRAPPED OR RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS OF CORE RETURNS.
Return Shipping and Packaging
Customers are responsible for the shipping charges for returned goods, including but not limited to core returns. Returns are required to be shipped within original packaging. Returns not shipped in the required original packaging are subject to refusal or return penalties.
Return Shipping Address
Crankshaft Supply Inc.
2726 Washington Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
30 Day Limited Warranty
CRANKSHAFT SUPPLY crankshaft kits are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship which are reported to CRANKSHAFT SUPPLY prior to installation. It is the responsibility of the installing mechanic to make sure the kit is correct before installation. The defective unit must be returned promptly after claim to defect to CRANKSHAFT SUPPLY. This warranty does not cover any repair of replacement which may be required due to misuse, abuse, or accidental damage. CRANKSHAFT SUPPLY personnel are authorized to perform CRANKSHAFT SUPPLY’s warranty obligations. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION (PRIOR TO INSTALLATION) OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT DOES LIABILITY HEREUNDER INCLUDE ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.